Everything seems to be rushed these days, nobody takes a minute, yet this single minute can change so many things, so quickly, why do we take it for granted. I started to think about all the things that take one minute
It only takes a minute:
- To say I Love You, to the important people in your life.
- To say I’m sorry.
- To smile.
- To say ‘HI’.
- To take a deep breath instead of getting angry.
- To tell someone it will be OK.
- To say Please or Thank you.
- To hug someone, anyone, HUGS ARE FREE.
- To make a cuppa, tea solves all problems:))
- To switch off the electric ( save some money).
- To say ‘well done’.
- To put the toilet seat down guys!!!!
- To double-check your work/report/blog
- To thank God you are alive.
- To fall in love ( so I’m told).
- To put that red lip gloss on and feel fab.
- To encourage someone younger than you.
- Be mindful of your minutes and don’t take even one of them for granted……you never know when you will need one or wished you had one more.